________________John Doe_________ (participants name) will not be subject to cancellation penalties should he/she cancel his/her booking for the _______Basic Rock Climbing Course_________ (course / activity) under the following circumstances:
a) sickness, bodily injury or death to the above named, member of the above nameds immediate family as defined, business partner of the above names or key employee of the above named as defined,
b) a disaster which renders principle residence of above named uninhabitable or above nameds place of business inoperative,
c) above named being called for jury duty or being subpoenaed as witness to a case being heard during period of program,
d) being summoned to service in case of reservists, active military, police and fire personnel, complications of pregnancy arising in the first sixteen (16) weeks of pregnancy.
1. Where cancellation occurs before program start the above named individual will be reimbursed all payments made to Rescue Dynamics with the exception of the cost of this penalty waiver.,
2. Where the above named terminates his/her involvement in the program after the program has already begun due to the above reasons he/she will receive partial repayment based upon the portion of the program remaining unused.
This waiver does not cover losses caused by or arising from:
1. Intentional self-injury of the above named nor direct or indirect injury resulting from the commission by the above named of a criminal act nor as a result of willfully unsafe or disruptive behavior by the above named.
2. Mental or emotional disorders unless hospitalized.
3. Conditions caused by high altitude including illness exacerbated by high-altitude and inability to acclimatize.
4. Any pre-existing medical condition.
1. IT IS A CONDITION PRECEDENT TO LIABILITY UNDER THIS WAIVER THAT AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION YOU KNOW OF NO REASON WHICH MIGHT REASONABLY BE EXPECTED TO PREVENT YOU FROM PARTICIPATING AS BOOKED.
2. The waiver is only valid when paid in full and issued at time of initial deposit.
3. Rescue Dynamics Inc. must be notified immediately should cancellation occur. Follow up notification is highly recommended.
4. To substantiate a claim, the above named must provide, where applicable,
a. a note from the attending physician stating diagnosis and verifying the necessity of cancellation,
b. documentary evidence of the risk covered which caused cancellation.
For Office Use:
Cancellation coverage - amount received: $